Off Plan Dubai are delighted to showcase and present 399 Dubai Hills Park, a luxury government-backed development in the heart of Dubai Hills Estate
Many of you are looking to enter or expand your portfolio in Dubai and one of the best projects we deal with is 399 in Dubai Hills Estate as an entry-level, minimal exposure option in a prime location with great upside on the financials.
- Located on the right-hand side (super-prime) of Dubai Hills Estate – Dubai Hills has the highest occupancy of any location in Dubai with units rented almost immediately on both short and long-term lets.
- Full infrastructure is now in place, Dubai Hills Mall, Hills Park, Golf Club, Schools, and medical centers are all in place, further community infrastructure improvements will continue to add to appreciation curves.
- National Bonds / National Properties is the developer. This is a government company that acts as a safe and secure investor platform for residents of Dubai. It is a multi-billion dollar fund so the finances behind the development are fully secured and 0 risk of developer issues.
- This impacts the payment plan, the developer is cash-rich and does not require investor funds from the escrow to complete the build. National Bond can load it in favour of the investor with just 40% during the construction phase.
- The price per sq ft is 1700 per sqft which is roughly 300-400 lower than the Emaar equivalents. All indications in Dubai show growth in the next three years but if the market corrected 10% on current prices in the next 18 months the Off-Plan prices would still sit below that of the ready options.
- 25-30% Appreciation forecasts on the full asking price which is over 50% returns of the amount due through construction.
- Size of the units, the units are all larger than their competitors. Renters, and end-users on viewings will prefer the extra space and enable 399 to become an extremely liquid asset, popular with the local and wider community.
- Just released the last two floors (Floor 1 and 13 / top and bottom) Floor 1 offers great views of the pool deck and the price is entry-level. Floor 13 is the top floor and offers great vantage out over Dubai Hills Estate and the Pool Deck.
- The development – fundamentally it is as strong as anything at this price point in the market if not better, the facilities are all there with a focus on lifestyle and community.
- On a one-bedroom (Just 3 units left) – to get to handover:
– AED 640K – 680K
– £139K – 148K
– $174K – $185K
- Golden Visa available for all investors
- Finance options available 50% non-residents
On all of the main metrics of investment, low price per sq ft compared to alternatives, good payment plan, high-end development, luxury location and strong yield/appreciation forecasts. 399 hits all requirements.
Full investor collateral below:
399 Hills Park- Dubai Hills Estate – Key selling points:
Payment Terms 40/60:
- 10% Down Payment (circa) 160,000/170,000 AED for 1 bedroom AED 200,000/240,000 for a 2 bedroom
- 4% Land Registration 3000 AED Oqood fee
5% every 3 months under Construction
60% on Handover Q1 2025
• Buildings are strategically located directly on Dubai Hills Park with 1,800 trees and Palms planted.
• Walking Distance to Dubai Hills Mall
• 180,000 square meters of Dubai Hills Park that offers: Basketball Court – Padel Tennis – Table Tennis – Dogs Park – Wave pool – Splash Pad – Zip lining – Kids play areas – Skate Park – Amphitheater – Picnic Lawns – Running track – Outdoor gym
Dubai Hills as a community offers:
– 3 Top International schools
– Kings college hospital
– 18 holes award winning Golf Course
– Dubai Hills Mall
– Dubai Hills Business Park
Dubai Hills Estate is located:
– 10 mins drive to Downtown 1
– 10 mins drive to Burj Al Arab
– 15 mins drive to Dubai Marina
– 22 mins drive to DXB airport
The size of the apartments is much larger than comparable projects with 1 beds 1000sqft and 2 beds 1400sqft. Dubai Hills’ occupancy rate is the highest in the city whether it’s an Apartment, Townhouse or Villa. Dubai Hills Estate is one of the best-performing communities in Dubai in terms of rental yields.
Long-term Yield – 8%
Short-Term Yield – 10.5% – 12%
Price Per Sq Ft /. Appreciation:
The price per sqft starts at AED 1700 which is considerably lower than other developments, with massive potential for capital appreciation.
The project is a government-backed scheme by National Bonds, the area has just gone under full excavation and will commence build shortly. Due to being government backed the project payment plan is 40/60 which is rare in Dubai currently as they do not require investor funds to complete the build.
Off Plan Dubai provide VIP access to this development with no commission or fees to be paid.
Features of 399 Dubai Hills Park
|Location||Dubai Hills Estate|
|Value||From 1,600,00 AED|
|Sizes||Large 1-3 bedroom options|
Government-backed developer – 399 Hills Park hits all investor-led metrics.
Register your interest below
Enter your details below to register your interest in 399 Dubai Hills Park one of our Dubai investment experts will contact you to discuss the development, investment opportunities, and unit availability and pricing. We work directly with National Properties and have direct access to the best units for our international clients.